Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Days 63 & 64 - San Antonio, TX

Bobbie was stationed in Del Rio, a short drive south of the city.  During my days of incarceration in Texas I visited San Antonio many times and tubed the rivers as well.  It's been well over 20 years now for both of us.

Day 63 - Today we drove into the city, a short 20 miles away and visited the Witte Museum, had lunch on the Riverwalk, and strolled around the city a bit.  We enjoyed a Tex-Mex luncheon of high fat foods and then suffered for the rest of the day, well into the night, and most of the next day.



I was tempted by the bike on the rope but passed.  Now that I am writing this I wish I had.







Day 64 - Today we hung out in the camper for a day of resrt and recuperation. In the afternoon we went out for some Christmas Card supplies.  Bobbie is in the middle of her annual process, this time with a special gift enclosed in each envelope.

We ended the afternoon with a movie - Fantastic Beasts - and then headed back to camp for a quiet evening watched cable TV - yippee, some NCIS time!!!!!

No comments: